Mobility and Exchange Outgoing

During your stay abroad

What do I have to do? By when?
Learning Agreement (LA)
If you would like to make any changes, please note them down on the back under "Changes" or use a new form and have the LA signed again by both parties (your own and the host university).
At the start of your stay abroad.
Please inform the International Office and the Erasmus coordinator at the University of Bern of a termination or a planned extension of your stay.
As soon as the situation is known.
Certificate of Attendance
Have the Certificate of Attendance signed by your host university.
Before the end of your stay abroad.
Transcript of Records Ask for a Transcript of Records. Before the end of your stay abroad.