Would you like to gain teaching experience at a European partner university? You can apply for subsidies if
- there is a Swiss-European Mobility (Erasmus) agreement between the universities involved
- the teaching activity is integrated in the institute or faculty and makes a substantial contribution to the regular teaching program
- the teaching visit comprises at least eight teaching hours per week
- the teaching visit lasts between two consecutive days and two month
If the teaching (STA Mobility) is combined with training (STT) during a stay abroad, the minimum lessons per week (or shorter stay) is reduced from eight to four lessons.
The minimum duration of stay remains two consecutive days and the total stay does not exceed two months.
For more information please see the information sheet below.
Information Sheets and Forms
- Information Sheet Staff Mobility for Teaching Assignments (STA) Outgoing (PDF, 84KB)
- Mobility Agreement Staff Mobility for Teaching Assignments (STA) (WORD, 42KB)
- Final Report Staff Mobility for Teaching Assignments (STA) (WORD, 44KB)
- Certificate of Attendance Staff Mobility for Teaching Assignments (STA) (WORD, 38KB)