Would you like your colleagues from our European partner universities to expand the curriculum? Your visiting lecturers can apply for subsidies if
- there is a Swiss-European Mobility (Erasmus) agreement between the universities involved
- the teaching activity is completely integrated into the institute or faculty and makes a substantial contribution to the regular teaching program
- the teaching visit comprises at least eight teaching hours per week
- the teaching visit lasts between two consecutive days and two months
If the teaching activity (STA Mobility) is combined with training (STT) during a stay abroad, the minimum number of lessons per week (or shorter stay) is reduced from eight to four lessons.
The minimum duration remains two consecutive days and the total stay does not exceed two months.
For more information please see the information sheet below.
Information Sheets and Forms
- Information Sheet Staff Mobility for Teaching Assignments (STA) Incoming (PDF, 84KB)
- Mobility Agreement Staff Mobility for Teaching Assignments (STA) (WORD, 42KB)
- Final Report Staff Mobility for Teaching Assignments (STA) (WORD, 44KB)
- Certificate of Attendance Staff Mobility for Teaching Assignments (STA) (WORD, 38KB)