SEMP/Erasmus Grants for Worldwide Exchanges
SEMP/Erasmus grants can now also be used to support worldwide exchanges. The number of these grants is limited, and for this reason, only exchanges at individual partner universities can be subsidized. The grant amounts to CHF 2,500 per semester and is meant exclusively to cover costs of travel, living expenses and language preparation incurred during the planned stay abroad.
In the academic year 2024/25, exchanges to the following partner universities will be subsidised with a grant:
- Algoma University, Canada
- Kyoto University, Japan
- Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Sam Houston State University, USA
- Seoul National University, South Korea
- Sogang University, South Korea
- Sookmyung Women's University, South Korea
- Sungkyunkwan University, South Korea
- Waseda University, Japan
- Yokohama National University, Japan
No application is required for this grant. Students who are allocated an exchange spot at one of the above listed universities will be awarded a grant provided they will submit all grant documents by the deadline.
The Heyning-Roelli Foundation issues grants to talented, but financially weak Bachelor and Master students who are completing an exchange abroad.
For more information, visit the foundation’s website.