Printing with Uniprint
Uniprint is a service offered by the University of Bern for printing, copying and scanning. You can pay for services using your UNICARD or Print Card. You can complete print jobs using any multifunctional printer connected to the Uniprint system. We are increasing the number of locations and devices continuously.
You can use Uniprint if the following conditions are met:
- You have a valid and active UNICARD or print card
- Enrolled or registered persons use their student account (input at pop-up window)
- Your UNICARD or Print Card is loaded with an amount of money and the positive balance is at least sufficient for the next upcoming print, copy or scan job
- The multifunction printer used is part of the Uniprint system
- When printing from a private device you need a connection via eduroam (unibe-Campus account) or VPN (not: WebVPN!)
Locations of Unicard-Terminals and Uniprint
Mobile printing guide
Uni Bern and PH Bern - Users can use mobile devices to send PDF documents to the e-mail address: email@example.com and send them directly to a Uniprint printer.
NOTE: mobile printing is always charged to the private budget, not to the cost center.