Organizational Matters Renewal of Semester Registration

Recognition of Academic Achievement

If you change your degree program and want to have attainments recognized, please contact the Dean's Office of the relevant faculty. The Office then checks which of your academic attainments to date can be added to the studies you want to embark on and whether you can start in a more advanced semester.

Assessment is necessary even if you are intending to embark on a non-consecutive master's program. The Dean's Office checks whether you have to make up any missing academic attainments at bachelor level as part of the admission requirements or preconditions for a master's degree.