Mobility and Exchange Incoming

Minor mobility


If you are registered at a Swiss university, you can attend courses in the scope of one minor of max. 60 ECTS credit at the University of Bern providing you meet the following criteria:


You register online within the period prescribed and send the Admissions Office the following documents in paper form:

  • A confirmation from your home university that the academic attainments achieved in Bern will count toward your studies;
  • A certificate of registration from your home university for the desired semester as soon as you have received it.

Registration deadlines

  starting in the fall starting in the spring
Regular April 30 December 15
Delayed August 31 January 31 

Renewal of inscription

  • You renew the registration yourself until you have acquired the required number of ECTS for the minor. You can register for the fall semester from the middle of May and for the spring semester from the middle of December.
  • A certificate of registration from your home university must be provided for each further semester.


You do not have to pay anything for registering and attending the courses.

Campus Account

You are given a campus account which gives you access to the learning platforms and the electronic examination management.