Organizational Matters UNICARD

How to acquire the Card?

New students who have paid their tuition fees receive the UNICARD from the Admissions Office (ZIB) directly together with the certificate of registration.

As the card carries a black and white photo of the student, compliance with the photo guidelines is necessary.


Information for staff

A new UNICARD following a change of name must be requested and is not provided free of charge.

For replacement cards, a contribution of CHF 25 is required which can be paid at the information desk of the Admissions Office; please bring the appropriate amount.
Any credits on the lost card will be transferred to the new card; see conditions of use.