Mobility and Exchange Outgoing

Minor at another Swiss university

Requirements - Procedure 

  1. To be able to study for a minor at another Swiss university, you have to be registered for a major at the University of Bern.

  2. As soon as the relevant faculty in Bern has approved your application, clarify the modalities of registration with the student administration of the university at which you want to study the minor.

  3. Then apply for a change of study program by e-mail at the Admissions Office if you have already submitted the registration form (new students) or have completed the re-registration form (existing students).



Login with your Campus Account ID of the University of Bern