Under the heading of "Education", you should list school and university education (from A-level or equivalent). This should be in chronological order, beginning with the most recent, with no gaps. Provide details of your education in two columns. In the left-hand column, show the period of education, using figures to denote the months and years (e.g. 09/2002 - 07/2006); in the right-hand column, give details of the relevant education. The following information must be provided:
- name and location of the respective educational institution and the qualification achieved or to be achieved.
- Course or subject combination
- Optional: Dissertation title
- Optional: Degree classification
- Semester abroad and research visits completed as part of your studies.
- If you are still in education: anticipated date of graduation.