Applications fulfilling the criteria and submitted on time will be evaluated by a designated committee. The committee provides a final assessment of the applications within one month.
The composition of the committee is as follows:
- Vice-rector Silvia Schroer (Head)
- Matthias Hirt (Vice Rectorate Research)
- Sabine Höfler (Office for Gender Equality)
- Marie-Luise Matthys (Intermediate Staff Association, MVUB)
- Christa Künzli (Personnel Department)
News about the success or failure of an application will be communicated by the Vice-Rectorate Research.