Degree Programs & Courses Language offer

ECTS points and course certification

You receive ECTS points for participating in a language course if you attend regularly and complete the course requirements.

Students of the UniBE may include language courses for Academic English from level B2 in their Diploma Supplement with the course grade and the ECTS points upon successful participation as an additional voluntary achievement,

If you are a mobility or exchange student and intend to transfer the ECTS points earned from language courses to your home university, please confirm whether they will be recognized.

Once you have successfully completed the course, you can obtain a confirmation of course completion from the Language Center.