Regular taekwon-do training...
- results in a healthy feeling of mental and physical well-being.
- increases agility and dexterity.
- teaches participants how to stand back from things.
- makes them active and more resistant.
- improves personal relationships through mental and physical self-reliance.
- teaches not only physical strength, but also provides an insight into disciplined thinking, so allowing participants to acquire the necessary self-reliance and composure required for self-defense.
Daten werden geladen...