The ZSSw consists of the Buildings A, B and C as well as outdoor facilities.
Building A: Sports halls 1-3, dojo, fencing hall, sauna, cafeteria
Building B: Sports halls 4-6, small sports halls 7+8, gym, massage room
Building C: Institute building with offices and research rooms, library, seminar and meeting rooms
Parking is subject to a charge at both ZSSw Einstellhalle and P+R Neufeld.
The Center for Sport and Sport Science is available for hire subject to the following conditions:
- The facilities (sports) can be hired by external associations and sports clubs only on Saturdays and Sundays. Meeting and seminar rooms on the other hand can also be hired during the week (evenings).
- Six National League clubs hold their championship matches at this facility and have priority in terms of allocation/hire of rooms/sports fields.
- The regulations and instructions for use of the facility (supplied on confirmation) must be observed.
On hire University Sports can supply the following equipment:
- Loudspeaker system
- Display boards
- Overhead projector/video projector/data projector
- Sports/hall equipment (few exceptions)
The time (date and time period) should be provisionally agreed with Administration beforehand. An application for use of the facility must be submitted three weeks prior to the date of hire (by mail).