SURF - Sport und Recherche im Fokus Interface to online research in the literature, project and media databases of the Federal Institute for Sport Science in Bonn
SPORTDiscus Full text source for all areas of sports and sports medicine literature
Consultation hours for literature research
Our subject librarian for sport science would be pleased to assist you in making full use of the resources of the University Library Bern:
- Assistance in researching your topic
- Using specialized databases
- Help with search strategies
- Support for working with literature management programs
Please make an appointment by e-mail. The consultation can also be made using a tool such as Skype, Zoom, or Jitsi.
For further services of our subject librarians please visit the portal for human and social sciences of the University Library of Bern (in German).
The majority of our collection in sport science is housed in closed stack areas and can be requested through our online catalog swissbib Basel Bern. Open access holdings can be found in the following libraries:
- Specialized literature on all foci of the ISPW
- Books for sport practice
- Reference works in the reading room
- Latest issues of print journals in the Schultheissensaal