SURF - Sport und Recherche im Fokus Interface to online research in the literature, project and media databases of the Federal Institute for Sport Science in Bonn
SPORTDiscus Full text source for all areas of sports and sports medicine literature
Practical tools for academic work in a nutshell.
Consultation Hours for Literature Research
Are you planning to write a term paper, bachelor's or master's thesis?
Our subject librarian in Sport Science would be pleased to assist you in making full use of the resources of the University Library Bern:
- Assistance in researching your topic
- Using specialized databases
- Help with search strategies
The majority of our collection in sport science is housed in closed stack areas and can be requested through our online catalog swissbib Basel Bern. Open access holdings can be found in the following libraries:
- Specialized literature on all foci of the ISPW
- Books for sport practice
- Reference works in the reading room
- Latest issues of print journals in the Schultheissensaal