Centre for University Continuing Education Library
Informations during Corona
- If it is not possible for you to visit the library during ist opening hours, please contact email@example.com and send the details of your medias. Picking up of media will take place upon arrangement.
- Monday to Friday, 07:30-17:00 you can use the return box in front of the Library (3rd floor) to return your books.
- At the moment the reading room remains closed and it is not possible to use our query stations.
The library's book collection complies to the needs of the researchers and lecturers of the Centre for University Continuing Education.
Please contact the library with any purchase proposals.
Classification of the library (document in German) with links in the online catalog.
Discover E-Journals with BrowZine
The best starting point is here: Continuing Education Journals
InfrastructureTogether with the the Library of Economics, the Centre for University Continuing Education Library shares the infrastructure of:
- 68 study places
- 2 query stations
- 57 lockers
- Wireless LAN (network of the University of Bern)
- Printing/scanning/photocopying facilities (Uniprint device)
The conditions of borrowing and usage are based on the University Library Bern’s user regulations. A user account is required for borrowing. Outside of the opening hours there is a return box near the entrance door to return books.
The books are categorized by subject area in open access facilities. Some of the journals can be borrowed.
- Interlibrary loans to libraries
- Delivery by mail to private individuals
Publications of the Centre for University Continuing Education
The Centre for Continuing University Education, formerly the Coordination Centre for Continuing Education of the University of Bern, publishes results from research and evaluations in the series of work reports of the Centre for Continuing University Education and as project reports.
Staff of the Centre for Continuing University Education additionally publish in separate monographs or in specialist literature.