Library of Economics
There are two libraries for the economic sciences:
The Library of Business Administration on Campus Engehalde and the Library of Economics in the UniS building.
Together with the Centre for University Continuing Education Library, the Library of Economics shares the infrastructure of:
- 68 study places
- 2 query stations
- 57 lockers
- Wireless LAN (network of the University of Bern)
- Printing/scanning/photocopying facilities (Uniprint device)
- PC pool in Department of Economics for business, economics and social science students
- Ask a Librarian
- Consultation hours for literature researches
- Library introductory/training sessions (e.g. databases)
- Semester reading lists
- Public economics
- (Applied) macro and microeconomics
- (Applied) economic research and policy
- Economic theory
- Economics of education
- Health economics
- Regional economics
- Tourism and leisure
The collection of the library of economics can be borrowed. It is located together with the Centre for University Continuing Education Library on the third floor of the old building in UniS on Schanzeneckstrasse 1.
The collections are listed in swissbib Basel Bern online catalog.
For research in all Swiss university libraries please use swissbib.ch.