The Office for Gender Equality remains there for you
- Information for young researchers: The university management is aware and concerned that the effects of the current situation on young researchers are challenging and often burdensome in a variety of ways. It is prepared to work together with the institutes and faculties to contribute to appropriate solutions to relevant problems.
- Information on self-organisation and offers of help: Tips for staff and students on how to deal with domestic isolation and home office, recommendations for superiors, as well as advice on crisis situations and contacts to contact points
- For students the SUB runs the ILIAS platform unibe@home. On this platform you can network, exchange problems, give tips and offer and take advantage of support.
- We will be happy to advise you further. Please contact us if you have any questions, concerns or suggestions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The current regulations at the University of Berne on obligations to repent can be found here: Home office in times of Covid-19