Additional courses in English - EnglL
The aim is to offer English-speaking exchange students a greater selection of courses. Encouraging the participation of international students in courses across the faculties also provides local students who are unable to study abroad with an international experience.
The next call will be published in September 2021.
The courses should meet the following criteria:
- taught in English
- open to students from related disciplines
- open to students on Bachelor and Master level
- course content is relevant to both local and international students
- interaction (discussions, teamwork, etc.) between students is an important pillar of the course concept
- the course is not part of the department’s existing study program, but is offered in addition to it and is not a lecture
- take place weekly or fortnightly
- be preferably interdisciplinary