Organizational Matters Renewal of Semester Registration

Minor at another Swiss university

To register for a minor at another Swiss university, you have to be registered for a major (main subject) at the University of Bern. After written confirmation from the relevant faculty at the University of Bern and clarification of the registration modalities at the student administration of the university at which you want to study the minor, enter "minor at the University of XY" on the re-registration form in self-service.