Organizational Matters Renewal of Semester Registration

Changing study programs

You would like to change your major or minor or the entire degree program?

Choose the option "Continue your studies with a change of degree program" and then the option "Change of one or all degree programs (Major and/or Minor)".

If you would like to be moved to a more advanced semester, we also require a placement decision from the Dean's Office at the relevant faculty. If you are prevented from continuing in your chosen field because you have failed your exams, you can apply for a change of subject up to ten days after finding out about the exclusion.

If you have already completed your registration form and the change is absolutely necessary, the deadlines for an e-mail request to the Admissions Office have to be observed.