Organizational Matters Renewal of Semester Registration

Change master → continuing studies

If you want to embark on a continuing course of study next semester (lawyer, notary public, priest/pastor), submit your re-registration form by August 31 for the fall semester or January 31 for the spring semester with or without any further changes and send your desired degree change by e-mail to the Admissions Office.