Organizational Matters Renewal of Semester Registration

Change bachelor → master

Bachelor students registered in Bern use the re-registration form to enroll for the master's degree program. A new registration is only necessary if you are currently exmatriculated.

The application for changing course - option "Changing from bachelor to master" - is not approved until the degree is confirmed by the study profile sheet (CTS). Until this time you remain registered in the bachelor's degree program and will receive a certificate of registration for the bachelor's degree program after you have paid the tuition and semester fees if your course is not yet finished. If you want to study a non-consecutive master's program, we require an assessment from the relevant Dean's Office.