Funds for the preparation of European collaborative projects
|Requirements||A planned proposal for a Horizon Europe project that the University of Bern will coordinate (or is significantly involved in) to be submitted in 2023 or 2024.|
|Eligibility||Researchers at the University of Bern.
||Max. CHF 10,000 per planned proposal. A total of CHF 60,000 per year is available.|
|Scope||Workshops with project partners, salaries, consultants, editing, etc. Not funded: preparatory research work.|
Note: Seed funding cannot be applied for retroactively.
It is mandatory to use the application form! The application should be a maximum of 2 pages long and must include the following points:
- Details of the call identifier and/or the targeted program area.
- Information on the research team at the University of Bern
- Information on the partners in the collaborative project
- Expected impact of the project
- Approx. project budget forf the University of Bern in EUR (if already able to be estimated)
- Rough budget for the use of the seed funding (max. CHF 10'000)
Before the seed funding is paid out, an agreement is made on how the use of the funds is to be reported.