Library of Economics
There are two libraries for the economic sciences: The Library of Business Administration on Campus Engehalde and the Library of Economics in UniS. The Library of Economics is a lenging library. Please consider that the library of Campus Engehalde is a non-lending library. That means that the collections can only be consulted on site. The Library of Economics is located on the third floor of the old building in UniS on Schanzeneckstrasse 1.
- Public economics
- (Applied) macro and microeconomics
- (Applied) economic research and policy
- Economic theory
- Economics of education
- Health economics
- Regional economics
- Tourism and leisure
The collections are listed in swissbib Basel Bern online catalog.
For research in all Swiss university libraries please use swissbib.ch.
- 68 study places
- 2 query stations
- 40 lockers
- Wireless LAN (network of the University of Bern)
- Printing/scanning/photocopying facilities (Uniprint device)
- PC pool in Department of Economics for business, economics and social science students
- Ask a Librarian
- Consultation hours for literature researches
- Library introductory/training sessions (e.g. databases)
- Semester reading lists