Legal Services Office
Welcome to the Legal Services Office
Here you will find an overview of the various services and employees of the Legal Services Office.
Services for whom?
The Legal Services Office advises the members of the Executive Board of the University of Bern, the faculties and other university bodies as well as the university administrative offices in university matters.
The legal assistance service of the Student Union of the University of Bern (SUB) is available to students.
- General legal advice on university matters
- Questions concerning regulations of the University of Bern
- Inclusion in legal collection
Contracts and regulations
- Review and drawing up of third-party contracts (research, development and service contracts)
- Review and drawing up of regulations (degree program regulations, curricula and organizational regulations of the faculties and other university regulations)
- Assistance in drawing up contracts (specimen templates)
In the legal collection you will find
- The statutory regulations of the University of Bern
- Regulations and directives of the university and canton pertaining to the organization of the university, studies, staff, operations and quality.
- Fees for university services
- +41 31 631 52 35
- +41 31 631 51 19
- +41 31 631 55 06
- +41 31 631 52 25
- +41 31 631 31 65
- +41 31 631 84 88
- +41 31 631 84 74