SEMP (Erasmus) internship
- You are registered at the University of Bern (at the time of application)
- The duration of your internship must be between 2 and 12 months.
- Your internship must be recognized by the University of Bern as part of your studies (with ECTS credit points or in the diploma supplement) OR must take place directly after you have completed your studies.
- You must complete your internship at a SEMP/Erasmus+ programme country (internships at EU institutions are excluded from financing).
- The internship must be completed within an academic year (in the period between June 1 and September 30 of the following year).
The monthly grant totals CHF 420. There is a limit to the number of grants available. These are assigned on a "first come, first served" basis. To apply for a grant, please fill out the application form below.
- You are responsible for finding an internship in Europe
- You contact your study coordinator or director of studies regarding recognition (for internships that take place during your course of study)
- You submit the application form to the International Office
- Once the application has been checked and funding is available, you will receive a grant confirmation from the International Office. You will then be given details of the further procedure and will receive a number of forms (training agreement, placement agreement, insurance declaration, certificate of attendance, final report)
- Please return the completed and signed forms to the International Office
As part of the Swiss-European Mobility Programme, you can do an internship in Europe and can also apply for a grant.