Mobility and Exchange Students

International mobility

Exchange agreement

It is possible to study for one or two semesters with the SEMP (Erasmus) Programme at one of the many partner universities in Europe. All around the world, you will find further possibilities of completing a stay abroad as part of the ISEP Program or the bilateral exchange agreements. In all programs, you remain registered at the University of Bern even though you are studying abroad.

On your own initiative

If you are planning to study at a university with which we have no exchange agreement, you are of course free to organize this yourself even though this will involve considerable effort on your part.

Information Flyer